PS&R - IACS Enrollment
In order to prepare your cost report we need a PS&R report covering the dates of services in your cost reporting period and with claims paid at least 90 days after the end of the cost reporting period.
Prior to accessing the PS&R system, users will first need to register for a user ID and password in CMS' Individuals Authorized Access to CMS Computer Systems (IACS). IACS is the CMS identification and authentication system used to access CMS web-based applications. IACS allows users to obtain one ID and password needed to access multiple web-based systems, one of which is the PS&R system. Links to the IACS user guides and other helpful IACS information are located on this page.
IACS enrollment is a lengthy process that needs to be done months before the cost report due date. If you are not enrolled we encourage you to enroll now.
Begin the IACS enrollment with this link:
- Medicare Cost Report Preparation
- Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Comprehensive Billing Services
- Audit Adjustment and Dispute Resolution
- Enrollment and Licensure
- Financial Management
- Medicare Bad Debt
- Square Footage Studies
- EHR Incentive
- DSH Audit Survey
- Due Diligence – Third Party
- Outlier Reconciliation Dispute
- Medicare Low Volume PaymentAdjustment Requests
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Medicaid Enhanced Staffing Reports
- Capital Re-Age Requests